Plan of Management 2030
The Plan of Management 2030 provides a framework for the operation and development of Western Sydney Parklands. The existing Plan was developed almost a decade ago, so it is time for a review.
What consultation has taken place?
- Community information stalls in the Western Sydney Parklands, including Parklands Food Fest.
- 2,000 postcards sent to residents in the Blacktown, Fairfield, Liverpool, Penrith and Cumberland local government areas.
- Newspaper advertising in Blacktown, Liverpool, and Fairfield, and in Arabic, Chinese and Vietnamese language publications.
- Online forms and survey on our website and social media channels.
- Focus group workshops with local and state government agencies.
- Workshops with local businesses.
- Public exhibition of Plan in November 2018.
Where to from here?
Submissions received during the exhibition period have been sent to the NSW Minister for the Environment for consideration prior to the Plan’s adoption.