Parklands Food Fest 2016
Saturday September 17
Lizard Log Amphitheatre, Abbotsbury
Come and enjoy some gastronomic delights and learn some handy cooking tips when celebrity chef Paul West (Lifestyle Food’s The River Cottage) and Sammy and Bella (2011 My Kitchen Rules winners) take to the stage at the 2016 Parklands Food Fest at Lizard Log Amphitheatre, Abbotsbury on Saturday, 17 September.
The free community event will also feature celebrated gardener, Costa Georgiadis (ABC’s Gardening Australia) who will present a number of sustainable gardening demonstrations.
This year’s theme is ‘Local Heroes’ and will introduce some of Western Sydney’s best-loved chefs and their signature dishes. There will also be a focus on “GROW, MAKE, EAT” - showcasing a delicious array of edibles, beverages and produce from across Western Sydney.
Other highlights include:
• microbrewery offering a variety of craft beers
• cooking and gardening demonstrations
• more than 40 food and beverage stalls
• adult organic gardening workshops and kids pizza-making workshops
• live and roving entertainment
• face painting, a petting zoo, Kids’ Discovery Trail, and ‘Kids’ Zone’ featuring a large array of amusements and rides for children of all ages.
- WHAT: Parklands Food Fest 2016
- WHEN: 17/09/2016 11:00am until 5:00pm
- WHERE: Lizard Log Amphitheatre, Abbotsbury
- HOW MUCH: Free