Communications (external)

Depending on the scale of the event the following organisations will need notification about the event: 

• NSW Police Local Area Command, all event organisers must send a notice of intention to hold a public assembly

• Transport NSW 

• Local Council traffic committee for changes to traffic flows

• Local NSW Health Authority 

• Local Fire Brigade.